At Schultz Shipping A/S we have our own in-house customs department, Schultz Partner ApS, with dedicated employees who can handle all your customs formalities. We can assist with all related to import and export, customs documentation, statutory permits, registrations and more.
Our customs department is headed by Tina and Sofie.
Tina has a background in the bunkers and refinery business where she has obtained a wide-ranging knowledge of excise duties and customs procedures.
She has been working at one of the market-leading Danish bunker companies for 3 years and at a Danish refinery for 8 years, working with custom warehouses, VAT, excise duties, import and export. Tina is ready to assist with any questions related to customs, VAT and excise duties.
Sofie has a background as a product tanker operator and port agent. Before joining Schultz Partner ApS she was an employee at the Danish Customs Authorities, handling import and export between Norway and EU. She is currently attending Aarhus Business Academy, studying for a diploma in Taxes and Duties.
Sofie can assist with both customs and VAT related questions and has a broad knowledge of the EU customs rules and regulations.
Through close dialogue with SKAT (Danish Tax Authorities) and various
interest organizations, we stay continuously updated and involved, in order to
maintain an influence on the national and EU developments regarding customs
procedures and formalities.
Schultz Partner ApS handles all matters of customs formalities. We know that complying with customs rules and regulations is no easy task and therefore we have the most competent employees in this type of business. It is very important for us to ensure impeccable customs formalities for our customers.
Worldwide shipping and transporting cargo across different kinds of borders as seamlessly as possible requires the ability to solve many different matters of customs procedures. That is why our broad knowledge of the EU rules and regulations, and our hands-on experience, allows us to handle customs procedures to our customers’ and authorities’ satisfaction.
We want our customers to know that they are in good hands at Schultz Partner ApS, and therefore we and Schultz Shipping A/S are both AEO-certified.
Our AEO certificates can be downloaded at the following link:
Partner ApS AEO certificate
Shipping A/S AEO certificate
Below are a few examples of what we can offer:
• Import- and export declaration
• Corrections of import- and export declaration
• Temporary storage
• Bonded storage
• Excise duty warehouse
• Inward Processing
• EU-ACD/ ENS
• Customs manifest system
• Certificate of origin, Certificate of movement etc.
• EUR.1 and INF3 certificates
• T2L documentation
• Registration of new businesses at the Danish Business Authority, incl. registration for VAT, import and export
• VAT reporting to Danish Tax Authorities
• Applications for license, permissions and registrations at the Danish Business Authority
• Applications for license, permissions, registrations, renewal or additions to existing licenses/ permissions at SKAT.
• Contact to all Danish authorities such as SKAT, the Danish Business Authority, the Environmental Protection Agency, the Danish Energy Agency, Danish Industry, organization for Danish ports etc.